Forum

Hello there  

RSS

TheVoltigod
(@thevoltigod)
04/09/2019 3:40 am  

Hello, 

I was wondering if you would be interested in creating a discord server dedicated to all of your translated novels. Essentially a server where everyone can join and talk about their favorite novels that you translate.

If you want to talk about the creation of the server or you are just interested here is my discord :

@Victor the 2nd Voltigod#1000

I hope you have a great day.

Peace out

jawbrie
(@jawbrie)
Member Admin
04/09/2019 3:36 pm  

Hello! 

I personally don't think I could manage a discord right now. All the translations on this site are done by one person(me). However, if anyone wanted to make a discord dedicated to the translations here and could moderate it, I would not mind.

ReplyQuote
TheVoltigod
(@thevoltigod)
04/09/2019 7:15 pm  

@jawbrie I can manage the Discord server for the time being after its creation( of course then we will potentially recruit staff and you will also be admin/mkd or ehatever you want to be in regards to roles) Coincidentally im free all day today so if u could I want your conact me on discord mentioned or on twitter @horonomy. Would want to talk private about this since this could provide a boost of popularity not just to you but to the author aswell. Patrons will have their separate roles aswell, along with (potential) nitro boosters. So yeah I can make a server at the moments notice.

Peace out and have a good day!

ReplyQuote
TheVoltigod
(@thevoltigod)
04/09/2019 10:16 pm  

@jawbrie

Update like hours later.

I created the server anyway. I can moderate it no problem. When you want to join feel free. 

It may be little too small but improvements will be made !

https://discord.gg/tuz56xu

Peace out

ReplyQuote
jawbrie
(@jawbrie)
Member Admin
04/09/2019 11:10 pm  

That's great. Thanks

Like I said, I don't have much time or energy to put into something like that, on top of not really understanding how to use discord, atm. If it could function as a more or less independent fan/discussion place for now, I would be greatly relieved.

I will link to it in the next wave of chapters. Cheers.

ReplyQuote
TheVoltigod
(@thevoltigod)
04/09/2019 11:37 pm  

@jawbrie

Of course, I completely understand.

Thank you in advance for placing "our" server into next chapter. (Communism intensifies) I really appreciate it.

You are free to join anytime you want. Made custom role for you when you do indeed join.

See ya and Peace out.

ReplyQuote
HolyAndraste
(@holyandraste)
05/09/2019 10:52 am  

@thevoltigod

Hi i want to join the discord but ir seems this link https://discord.gg/tuz56xu

Has already expired

Btw is the server free?

ReplyQuote
jawbrie
(@jawbrie)